We all love well-frozen bites, right? To give your health conscious person nutritious and delicious frozen bites, Pragya Singh prepared a delicious recipe in collaboration with Wellcurve for the #InnovativeRecipeChallenge. Imagine the creamy peanut butter and yogurt feasting your taste buds with every bite! Well, that’s exactly what these frozen peanut butter treats are for! The best part about this recipe is that you don’t even have to cook when you make them. It’s very easy to make and requires very few ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen. Take a look at the recipe for these tasty treats and make it at home for a healthy snack.
Peanut Butter Yogurt Frozen Bites Recipe
Greek yogurt: 1 scoop for each cupcake mold.
Honey: according to your taste preferences
Peanut butter: 1 scoop for each cupcake mold.
Chopped mango or any fruit of your choice for garnish
- Add the Greek yogurt and honey to a bowl and create a smooth mixture.
- Now put the cupcake molds in the mold and add a spoonful of the yoghurt-honey mixture to each mold. Make the surface even with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Take a spoonful of the super delicious Ritebite Max Protein Peanut Butter for each pan and spread it evenly over the yogurt mixture.
- It’s time to add chunks of mango or any fruit you want as a garnish to make it look prettier and better.
- Freeze them for 2-3 hours and now you are ready to eat your quick and easy, super tasty and healthy frozen bites.
It’s an absolutely guilt-free snack to treat your little cravings with delight. Tag us on Instagram and let us know how you liked it.