Fruits Pm Kisan is the official website of The State Government of Karnataka fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in with the main objective to encourage state farmers to cultivate various crops. The state of Karnataka implements various schemes for the benefit of farmers. Farmers carry out various agricultural and agro-related activities such as growing crops, horticultural crops, circular crops, dairy, poultry, fisheries, etc. Each of these activities requires special knowledge and experience. All state farmers of Karnataka are able to register themselves on the Fruits PM Kisan web portal free. Here In this post, we will guide you on how to register with Fruits PM Kisan Portal and also how to check Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System Pm-Kisan Payment status.
Therefore, the state has set up a special and special department to assist the farmers in carrying out farming activities efficiently and effectively. Although the establishment of specialized departments brings a focused approach to the development of each of these activities, farmers need to approach various departments to receive any kind of assistance and benefits. It is common for all departments to ask for documents to provide benefits under any scheme to farmers.
The farmers submit the same set of documents to different departments every year. Sometimes they have to submit a set of documents for each scheme in the same department.
A systematic and scrutinized farmer database will prevent farmers from going to the post office to avail. In addition, it will assist departments in overcoming these issues. DPRE Governance Department in collaboration with NIC has developed a software application called Farmer Registration and Integrated Beneficiary Information System
|FruitsPm Kisan Dashboard|
About Fruits PM Kisan
This portal is also known as farmer registration and a unified beneficiary information system. The Karnataka state government has launched several welfare plans for the upliftment of farmers. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the fruits pm Kisan portal through fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka state government launched fruits pm Kisan Website to help the farmers to increase their income.
|Fruits Pm Kisan Website Homepage|
- Name of Portal – Fruits PM Kisan
- Launched by – Karnataka state government
- Benefits to – State Farmers
- Mode of registration – Online
- Official portal- fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
Pm Kisan fruits registration at fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
If you want to get registered on the fruits pm Kisan portal, then follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- First, open the official website fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the home page select the farmer option and click on the new farmer registration link.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card details and fill in the captcha code.
- Click on the proceed button.
- After that, the Fruits PM Kisan registration form will appear on your screen.
Enter the following details –
- Name of applicant
- Mobile number
- Land Details
- Income information
- Personal details
Your Registration for Fruits PM KISAN has been successfully done.
Karnataka fruits PM Kisan Payment status
All farmers who want to check the payment status on the official website, follow the below-mentioned procedure to check Karnataka fruit pm Kisan payment status.
|Fruits Pm Kisan Registration Page|
First, open the official website of Fruits PM Kisan.
On the homepage click the application status option. You can choose two options to check their payment status.
The applicant can use either PMKID or Aadhaar Card number to check payment status.
After that, your payment status will appear on your screen.
How to check PM Kisan Fruits Beneficiary List?
After completion of registration, there are many farmers who want to check their beneficiary list. Then follow the below-mentioned guidelines to check your name in the list.
- Firstly go to the official fruits pm Kisan website.
- On the homepage, click on the farmer registration option.
- After that proceed to the report section and click on the list of farmers option.
- Now the list of farmers will open on your screen.
- Choose your district, taluka, and village.
- Your detailed information will appear on your screen where you can check your name in the list.
FAQs: Frequently asking Questions
Who launched the fruits pm Kisan portal?
The fruits Pm Kisan portal was launched by the Karnataka State Government.