Fruits PM Kisan in short form is popular among people in Fruits PM Kisan Yojana. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to small and backward farmers of the country.
This protects farmers from taking loans on interest. At the time of the Corona crisis, the scheme provided financial assistance to millions of people. Under this scheme, the government provides Rs 6,000 per year to small and backward farmers of the country.
This amount is given to the people in three equal installments. The first installment for the financial year 2020-21 is due in April and the government can transfer the second installment to the beneficiary’s account in August.
Special features of this Fruits PM Kisan Yojana:
- Under this scheme, entire funds are provided by the central government.
- The scheme is effective from December 1, 2018.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to the farming families.
- The funds of this scheme have been directly transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries.
Farmers, state and central government employees, retired officials, public sector employees and independent organizations, high profile individuals, income tax payers, professionals in constitutional posts, families such as doctors, lawyers and engineers and retired employees with monthly pension of more than Rs 10,000 Can not take advantage of
Registration for this scheme
If you are eligible for this scheme and you have not yet registered for this scheme, do not delay. You can apply for this scheme through the state government appointed Nodal Officer or Patwari.
Apart from this, you can also register for this scheme through shared service centers. Apart from this, applications for this scheme can also be submitted through PM Kisan Portal.
You can apply yourself through PM Kisan Portal (Step by Step)
- Visit the official website of Prime Minister Farmer https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will see an option called “Farmer’s Corner”.
- In the drop-down list, you will see the option “New Farmer Registration“.
- Click on ‘New Farmer Registration’ option.
- A new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, you will have to enter some basic personal information.
- You must also provide a description of the land listed in your name.
- After filling all the required information, you submit the form.
You can also check the status of the application through Fruits PM Kisan Portal. For this, you have to click on ‘Own Status / CSC Farmer Status‘ under Farmers Corner. You can check the status of the application by entering the Aadhaar number.